Welcome to the Kansas Dental Hygienists' AssociationWelcome to the official website of the Kansas Dental Hygienists' Association (KDHA).
KDHA is a constituent of ADHA. ADHA is the largest professional organization representing the interests of dental hygienists.
Our members enjoy professional support, educational programs, and numerous opportunities for participation in association decision making. With your support, we can carry out our mission to advance the art and science of dental hygiene, and to promote the highest standards of education and practice in the profession.
This site strives to provide you with information relating to everything from Legislative issue to continuing education programs. Please visit often to stay informed of current issues and events concerning the Kansas Dental Hygienist as this site is updated frequently. Last update 2/9/2014
The Legislative Session is going strong!
Please visit the "legislation" page of our website for more specific information that is being updated frequently such as:
- Hearing date, time and room number for HB 2372 regarding fluoride *hearing has been rescheduled
- Advocacy/Lobby Day information including date and sign-up specifics
- How to find your legislators
- Links to RDP bills, HB 2157 and SB 197
- Link to flouride bill, HB 2372
KDHA Spring Meeting
Saturday, March 8, 2014
Kansas City, KS
“Local Anesthesia: Ergonomic Techniques and Agents/Equipment Updates”
presented by Kim Stabbe, RDH, MS
“LANAP: Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure for the Treatment of Periodontal Disease and Peri-Implantitis”
presented by Dr. Lara L. Tull Ryan, DDS, MS, PA
(5 total CEU’S)
Come join us in Kansas City at the
Great Wolf Lodge!
Registration: 8:00 am
CE: morning 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Lunch (NOT provided): 11:30 - 1:30 pm
afternoon 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
**First 35 ADHA member registrations receive a gift from KDHA**
Download your registration form here and mail it in quick! 2014 Spring Meeting Flyer-KC
KDHA is selling T-shirts! FLOSS OR DIE!
Floss Or Die order form
Contact Jackie! Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
*Publication Page login information:
Username = last name + first initial (all lower case, no spaces, hyphens were left in)
Password = ADHA member ID#
If you have any problems contact Jill Gottschamer: email@example.com
New to the website!!
- Directory: KDHA 2013-2014 Executive Council has been added!
- Legislation Page: Updated page with new laws as of July 1, 2013; HB 2157 and SB 197; HB 2372
- Membership Page: Membership application, map of KDHA components, Special Awards criteria plus application forms
- "Members Only" Page: Advertiser looking for a hygienist in Wichita and Topeka! For log in, see above.
- Calendar of Events: Last update 2/9/2014